Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support

I have a 15 inch Mac Book Pro that I bought last year. I

I have a 15 inch Mac Book Pro that I bought last year.

I have trouble with Garage band and now Iweb where the window is too big for my screen, so I can't get to the controls on the bottom to use the programs...basically, the programs open up too big on my macbook and I can't make them any smaller.

The strange thing is that when I FIRST opened Garage band, I could reach the controls but then later I couldn't. I am frustrated right now, because this is the first time I opened up iweb, and now I can't even get rid of it because the close button is off my screen and no matter what I do, I can't get to it. SO frustrating.
I hope you can help
Hello there! i would love to help. I am sorry about your frustrations usually makes lessen that but i digress. Have you tried to changed your resolution? To change the resolution go to the apple icon then system preferences then displays. Here you will see the available resolutions try changing them to see if there is a difference. Most macs are maxed out in the display properties however changing the resolution will make the system resize the window. Let me know if this works by accepting my answer thanks!