Brian
Brian, Certified Apple Consultant
Experience:  I've been supporting Mac users and business professionally for 14 years.
34753528

Please help. Every time I try to update or add an app my I

Please help. Every time I try to update or add an app my I phone keeps rejecting the password. How can I reset it to one I want?
Hello.

You can't reset it on the phone, you'll need to open iTunes and select the iTunes Store from the left sidebar. On the iTunes Store home page, look in the upper right corner (under the Search box). It will either say "Log In", or you'll see your Apple ID/account name. Click that, and you'll see a window with a "Forgot Password" button.

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I changed the password XXXXX now they say my Visa account needs more info. How do I change a credit card account.
Ok, good.

To edit your account/payment information, go back to the iTunes Store and click your account name (upper right corner). In the account information window you should see an "Edit Payment Information" button near the top of the screen, by your name/address. You can update your credit card there.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have changed the credit card info three times including the security code. Now my I phone keeps telling me the security code is invalid. It does not show up on the form shown on the phone and I cannot update or add a free app.
I'm sorry you're still having trouble. We've successfully reset the password. If you're having trouble with your credit card/iTunes account, all I can suggest at this point is trying a different card (or PayPal account, if you have one). I wont be able to resolve a credit card issue. The only place you can update your credit card/payment info is from iTunes > Log in > Edit payment information (button)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I keep doing the reset on itunes but it leaves out the securityy code when it sends to phone for confirmation.Then it says incomplete information. I have edited it four times but it keeps sending the same message incomplete information with the security number invalid. What else can I do?