Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college

I cannot remember my gmail password and I dont have the second

Customer Question

I cannot remember my gmail password XXXXX I dont have the second account have not used it forever. I can give you all the info you can look at my account I can tell you who I have emailed and who emailed me, I really need my account back, can you please help me??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tom replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using

This isn't google, we are a third party that answers questions that you have.

Unfortunately you will need to wait 24 hours before you can use the security question since you do not remember your old email address.

Go here if you have not done so already

In 24 hours you can come back to the above website again and the site will ask you the security question they have on file.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The security question is not a question I dont know what happen to my account. Someone has changed things on my account.
My question is usually what is my cats name and birthdate.
I have filled out the forms and given 5 different email addresses that i have recently used I can tell you the junk mail that i even get on there.
If you look at my account you will see that It is my account. Can you please help so that I can just change my password XXXXX get my account back PLEASE!!
You can contact me [email protected]
Thank you so much.
Expert:  Tom replied 6 years ago.
I'm going to opt out of this question but without the security question or access to a second email address on file, I don't believe there is another way to reset.