John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering
Experience:  Worked on Macs and PC's for 20+ years.

How can I set repeat dates (first Monday of each month) on

How can I set repeat dates (first Monday of each month) on my iPhone calendar?

The iPhone built-in calendar does not have the recurring day of the week per month event. But there is an App which has this feature, it is called "Holiday Events with Recurring Calendar Events". It is for $1.99 and has high customer rating.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for clicking Accept if you are satisfied with the answer.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Your choice for me (Holiday Events with Recurring Calendar Events) is lousy and I don't like it at all. I want to see it in a regular calendar grid. Is that so hard? I guess I'll just go back to a paper and pencil calendar since no digital genius can create one for Apple nearly as good as the Treo. Thanks and goodbye.

I am sorry to hear that. That app was supposed to be the most popular alternative calendar app for the iphone. But I don't blame you for wanting to stick with the iPhone calendar. It's still the best.

Another way to accomplish this is to set up Google calendar on the web (which has the weekday recurring events feature) then sync it with your iPhone. Here is a good video tutorial which explains how to do the syncing

Hope this helps.