Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm

What are the steps for syncing an ipad with a sony laptop that

What are the steps for syncing an ipad with a sony laptop that already has itunes is synced with my iphone, please?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 6 years ago.
Hi there,

You most likely have to tell it you want to sync the movies and photos. By default, if I recall, the only thing that is set to sync by default is Music and Apps. Plug your iPad in and select it on the left-hand side of iTunes. Change to the Photos tab and enable it as well as the Movies tab and enable that as well. You may want to step trough the other tabs to see if there is anything else you want to sync. Once you are ready, click the Apply button in the lower right and it will begin syncing the missing items.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,