Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm

have bought apple ipod touch from cash generator no information

Customer Question

have bought apple ipod touch from cash generator no information being secondhand do I have to re register it There is a lock symbal next toWiFi do I need to disable this lock to get started I am not very up with this technoligy so would appreciate answers in laymans terms. can t find a way to export my data from my computer to the ipod PLEASE HELP ME before I THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW My name is Richard PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 6 years ago.
Hi there,

The lock symbol just means the screen is locked. Just slide the slider at the bottom and the lock will go away. Are you having any other issues with the iPod?

Let me know.

Best Regards,