Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

Hi, the site says question closed, so it wont let me accept

Hi, the site says question closed, so it won't let me accept your answer though I want to. I did try to hook the videocamera to the vcr and the MAc, but got nothing. Seems like the camera video is only output to computer, not throughput (from vcr, thru camera, to computer). Do you know of any good VHS analog to digital converters that will work well with the MAC and I-Movie?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I may have worked with you on this, I remember working with someone but I do not recognize your username.
Can you point me or copy paste the http address from your browser bar so that I can look at the original question?
And yes I do know a good VHS analog to digital converter, click on the link below.
Let me know please.