Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

I have a MacBook Pro and just bought a Nano. I have deleted

I have a MacBook Pro and just bought a Nano. I have deleted a few books from my Mac Book P)ro Library, but they are still on my Nano even after connecting my Nano to my Mac. How can I get them off the Nano? My Nano doesn't have the capacity to hold all these books and I have already listened to them. Thank you. Mary Verdier
Hello, and welcome to!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

While the Nano is connected to your computer, go into iTunes. From the File menu, choose the Transfer Purchases from iPod option. That should put any items which were purchased in iTunes, from the iPod, back onto the computer.

Let me know if that doesn't solve the problem, or if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Jesse, the books I downloaded to my Mac were from I deleted them from my Mac, but they are still on the IPod. I followed your instructions, but I still can't delete the books from the Nano. Your suggestion didn't solve the problem. Do you have any other ideas?
I assumed they were purchased from the iTunes music store, not You can use Senuti (get it here), to transfer any media (including Audiobooks) from the iPod, onto your computer.