Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Ive lost Appleworks 6 application. How do I retrieve it.

I've lost Appleworks 6 application. How do I retrieve it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

Go to Macintosh HD > Applications folder and searchAppleworks applications in there, if you can find them then drag it to the dock. If not, you have to reinstall from the disks.

(only click accept after it worked)

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't see Appleworks in applications folder
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Could you please tell me, how you lost it ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I spent $200 yesterday to repair my Mac and since then I can't locate appleworks application. My question: is there a way to retrieve apple works?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Sounds like they reinstalled your OS and your Apple works got deleted. If you can't find them in Applications folder, they probably are deleted. You need to reinstall the program from the Apple works discs. If you don't have the discs, you may need to buy them.

Anyway, search Appleworks with Spotlight (Mac OS X Search feature). If you can't find it, you have to install it from the disks or you have to buy them again.

I know this is not the news you want to hear, but i can't do anything.

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks