Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

i am having a problem loadind adobe esignstandard ccs4 student

Customer Question

i am having a problem loadind adobe esignstandard ccs4 student addition. i have my code sent by e=-mail. but i get a red cross and message invalid code entered. i have tried to un install but when i startover i can not getpast this stage. i have a new imac. have been tryingfor nearly 2 weeks. at a cost of £300 this is really not good enough! what do i do now?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Go here:

download Run the CS4 Clean Script on Macintosh and follow the directions then you should be able to install CS 4.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tried this but i did not work i still get stuck at the same point. What do you think?
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen and tell me the System Version, the Processor and the Memory. And also:

Go to Macintosh HD, then go to Applications folder inside that is another folder called Utilities inside that is an application called Disk Utility. Double click on that and when it opens you will see your hard drive on the left. Highlight your hard drive and click on Verify Disk on the right. If that is OK click on Repair Permissions. If Verify Disk is not OK try to Repair.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Version 10.6.3

processor 3.06hz intel core duo

Memory 4g 1067 MHz RAM

Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Ok and you ran the Verify Disk and Repair Permissions?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.