Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Im having a problem down loading the latest version of i tunes

Customer Question

I'm having a problem down loading the latest version of i tunes in order to connect my new iPad. Tells me wrong password.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

Does it asks the password XXXXX installing ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It asks for it before it will start installing
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Use the same username and password XXXXX you use to login to your Mac or to install updates. If you don't remember it, you can reset the password XXXXX Mac OS X installation disks.

• Start up from a Mac OS X Install disc. Usually, you can start from the disc by putting it in your computer, turning it off, and turning it on by holding the C key.
  • Choose Reset Password from the Utilities menu
  • Select your Mac OS X hard disk volume.Select the user name of your original administrator account
  • Enter a new password XXXXX Click Save.

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks