Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I plugged my new Ipad into my computer...and nothing is happ

Customer Question

I plugged my new Ipad into my computer...and nothing is happening...the little Itunes icon is on the Ipad screen...and that's it. What do I do?
I have installed the new Snow leopard software, and can't seem to get the new Ipad to install or begin...
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

You have to restore your iPad with iTunes. Open iTunes from Applications folder. Connect your iPad. iTunes will recognize your iPad, select your iPad under Devices tab in the left column and click the Restore button under Summary tab. This should activate your iPad.

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I had already tried this...nothing happened. I have been on the phone for over 90 minutes with Mac tech help and they can't help either. I must have a defective Ipad.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Did you tried to connect with different USB Cable and different USB port ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The answer was not helpful. I will not be contacting you again regarding this question.