Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How do I transfer individual folders and documents from my

Customer Question

How do I transfer individual folders and documents from my Mac OS X to LaCie desktop hard disk? When I drag folders to the desktop hard disk, other folders come along also. For example, I want to transfer just folders having to do with an organization and here lo and behold my income tax files and personal letters are attached. My plan is to turn this hard disk over to the new officers and I do not want personal stuff to go too!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

Select the files that you wish to copy, press Command(Apple) + C. Now, open your hard disk from desktop, and press Command(Apple) + V. That should do the trick.

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks