Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How do I prevent my iPhone from pocket dialing I already

How do I prevent my iPhone from 'pocket dialing'? I already have the settings-general-auto lock set to 1 minute, but this happens prior to the one-minute lock. Can you help?
Push the button on the top right of the phone to go in stand-by before you put it in your pocket.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I accept that answer, but isn't there some way to make it always go into standby? I deal with very sensitive information and the risk of being overheard by pocket dialing is very high.
It will go into standby in the time you set it for in Settings but you either wait for the sleep to go on by itself or you put it to sleep with the button, no other choices.