Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 w/ Premiere Elements

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 w/ Premiere Elements 3.0 for my Gateway, tried to upgrade it and crashed it. Then I decided to leave PC World for a Mac.

Is there anything I can DO with this software? It is (unfortunately) unused, although open.

Any chance I can trade it in? Or, if some creative soul has written a patch that would let me use what I have on the Mac, that is SAFE?

Thanks, XXXXX
Pasadena, CA
Hello Kim,

Sorry to say you can't run that software right on the mac unless it's a mac version. You could run that software by installing windows on your mac using boot camp or something like vmware fusion.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I just bought Windows for the Mac; I bought the 2004 edition (cheaper, plus the reviews of the new product suggested that some glitches that it didn't USED TO HAVE, the new one added).

Anyway, after I load Windows 2004, will I be able to use the Adobe software?

What's bootcamp? Is it trustworthy? Is it free?

Boot camp is a software that comes with the mac, it will let you split your hard drive and install windows on your mac. I'm not sure what windows 2004 is, I have never heard of that. Do you mean office 2004? Boot camp is free.