Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How do I embed a PDF file into a mac mail email for a newsletter

Customer Question

How do I embed a PDF file into a mac mail email for a newsletter and retain the hyperlinks in an email sent to my address book?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
You would have to do an HTML email you can't embed and have hyperlinks work in a PDF they would have to open the attachment.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I receive emails with these sorts of 'newsletters' with active links all the time. Even Costco sends them out. There must be a solution to sending out a well designed mailer with hyperlinks from an email.

Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Yes it is an HTML email not a PDF.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Then tell me how to do that. The question is about getting a nice looking email or newsletter to my clients. How do I make an html doc and into what product or tool do I place it?
Thanks for your support. This is a mystery.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
I would not do it from Apple Mail I would recommend a service like Constant Contact, there are many others. They have templates already ready to go and you just build your newsletter and upload your email list and send.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Why was I charged for this answer when I did not approve it. This is the second time Just Answer has removed the money from my account. Who is in charge of that and how do I contact them? Thank you.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
The money is taken as a depsit and it not actually given to the expert unless you Accept the answer which you have not. 229 days ago??
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That's the point. The money is not in the account. You'd think it would be. I have tried to get just answer to pay attention but must not have the right contact info... What would you do to clear this up if it were you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. Appreciate your support.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Good luck