Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.

hello, I would like to set up a VPN from my iMac to my pc.

I would like to set up a VPN from my iMac to my pc. Can anyone please tell me the steps to do this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 6 years ago.
First, I just have some questions, what are you looking to do with this VPN? just share data? secure your connection to the pc?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
share data securely between my home network and my small business.
There is a few ways this can be done. It's a very complex answer. For VPN software you can look at Then on the mac to connect to this you would need to download and configure tunnelblick. To run this VPN, you would need to have a computer that is always running at the small business, and can receive incoming connections. If you have some IT staff at the small business you should discuss this with them.