Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.

I have an IPhone. Can I transfer music files that are currently

I have an IPhone. Can I transfer music files that are currently stored on windows media player or on original Cd to mt IPhone so that I can listen to music on the Ipod part of the phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 6 years ago.
Short answer yes. But you would need to get the music you want to go to your iphone in itunes. From the cds themselves isn't hard. iTunes has a built in import for cds. As for what is in windows media might be a different story. If you bought that music from an online service you would not be able to if it's DRMed.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So I guess I need to down load Itunes into my PC. I do not know what DRMed is. I will give it a try. Thanks
If you need anymore help let me know. If this has been helpful please make sure to accept the answer.