Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

The new message screen in my email on my iPhone has locked

The new message screen in my email on my iPhone has locked up. I have tried shaking the phone. Response is nothing to undo/cancel but there is no response to that screen. Have powered the phone down for extensive time, still locked on that screen. Other apps are working. The phone is charged.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

May be a small reset will help.

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to normal. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.
Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks