Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

On Tuesday March 30 I contact your company for mac computer

Customer Question

On Tuesday March 30 I contact your company for mac computer help.
It was approximately 11:AM or so.
I was talking to a computer technician, and agreed to pay $13.00 for the answer. When my credit card company contacted me you charged $13.00 returned it, and re-charged me $26.00.
I did not agree to pay the additional charge, did not authorize this amount, and it seems to me this is not legal. I did not release payment of $26.00, and wonder why it was billed to me.
The botXXXXX XXXXXne is, that I had to phone my own repair tech, and within one minute he corrected through his own computer. I did not relate this to you, as I didn't want the person to feel bad. I told him it was fixed. Please explain. I have already copntaced my credit card Co. They are aware of this problem.
Category: Mac
Expert:  loadedmind replied 6 years ago.
Hi. Sorry you had this financial confusion. Please copy/paste what you wrote here to an email addressed toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and they should be able to help you clear this up. I've marked your question as "Refund Requested" to gain additional visibility.

Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX company does not correct and refund me my $26,00 payment you charged without my authorization, I will definitely cancel ALL charges to your firm. Sorry if I come across as a nasty person.I am very angry as this sounds like a scam to me! How could your firm do this sort of thing? I think the Better Business Buraeu should be notified also!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am new at this. I do not know how to copy/paste and email to info@just answer.com without loosing this copy.
Hi. Click and drag from left to right across the text which will highlight it. On your keyboard, press Ctrl+C to copy it. It will appear as though nothing happened, but it did. Open your email program. Compose a new message toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and, in the subject line, put Refund Requested. In the body of the email, press Ctrl+V to paste the text and type whatever additional info you think is necessary.

Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am new at this. I do not know how to copy/paste and email to info@just answer.com without loosing this copy. Also John, you need to remove all these new charges to me of $18.00. I did not agree to paying Just answer money for my complaint. (Sorry there were some misspelled words on my previous message. My mind was faster than my hand).
Hi Fortunate. Unfortunately, I don't work for that department. I'm an Expert working in the category of computing. You will need to send the email to that email address I provided and they will be able to take care of you. I've also flagged this question as "refund requested" which will ensure that the folks who can help you will see this and will be in touch with you. Their HQ is stateside, so it may be tomorrow before you get a response. Good day.