Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
33372540

My daughter received an IPOD for christmas. I believe the

Customer Question

My daughter received an IPOD for christmas. I believe the first several songs were bought prior to christmas. After christmas she continued to purchase songs directly of her IPOD using wireless. The IPOD stopped working. We took to Christiana Mall in De. It was replaced due to damage. Unfortunately, she continues to ask about what she had down loaded currently. We never synced those songs onto a hard drive. How do I go about getting this done very efficient for all of us? This is a suffient amount of money.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 6 years ago.
Your best chance is to call apple care at 1-800 APL-CARE. Tell them what you have posted here. That the ipod died and was replaced. Ask them if there is anyway you can download all this songs again. Other then that I don't know of another way to get this songs back see as the ipod that had them is gone.
Did this help you out?