Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

I have a MacBook Pro computer I have downloaded the free skype

Customer Question

I have a MacBook Pro computer I have downloaded the free skype program, but I get the message that Skype does not have my e-mail. I am confused. Katie Mills,[email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Hello Katie, my name is Dan.
Carefully check or better yet copy and paste your e-mail address into the space for Skype.
It works like this, open your Address Book then click on your name.
Highlight your e-mail address on the right-hand window, then pressed down and hold the Command key (that is the one closest to the on the left side bottom row) and then press the C key, that will copy it.
Then place your cursor in the box where your address belongs and click once, then hold down the Command key and press the letter V.
Now your address will certainly be correct.
Try that and let me know.