Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

why arent my apps for my 3g 16g iphone opening up all the way

Customer Question

why arent my apps for my 3g 16g iphone opening up all the way when i click on them ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappuccio, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please reset the iPhone. To reset it, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 10 or more seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

If you get the message "slide to power off" ignore it. Just wait until the Apple logo appears.

Please watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNlOd4QYVzo

Thank you

John Cappuccio

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1* Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2* Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3* Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4* Any bonus will be greatly appreciated Smile