Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

I have had a website I developed for a charity I am involved

I have had a website I developed for a charity I am involved with published to mobileme with our own non .mac domain name ( and it has worked well from before the changeover to mobileme. I am a web development newcomer and after some struggles initially have been very happy with iWeb for what we need. I am now involved with another charity and would like to develop another website with iWeb - can I publish that to mobileme as well as the existing one?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
To the best of my knowledge you can publish your site to MobileMe as long as you have space available.
I suggest looking at this either MobileMe support page under Site & iWeb, it will probably give you a more definitive answer than I can.
Since I am not affiliated with Apple and cannot say one way or the other how many sites you can publish. I have only one published.
One thing you can do is try it, make a simple one and publish it and see if there's a a problem.