Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

i cant connect my ipod touch t0 my wifi on my computer,it works

i cant connect my ipod touch t0 my wifi on my computer,it works on other computers
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappuccio, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Could you please explain the question a little bit more ?

The password XXXXX is requesting is the wireless password (your wireless router password).

Please try with it and let me know if it worked or not

Thank you

John Cappuccio

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1* Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2* Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3* Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4* Any bonus will be greatly appreciated Smile
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
part of the problem is i am not sure what my router password XXXXX router is a netgeard dgn2000

You need to ask for the password XXXXX the person (or technician) who setup this wireless router.

Maybe someone in your house wrote it down ?

You can also reset the netgear wireless router but this will delete all the configuration. This should be done be a technician as well.

Thank you

John Cappuccio