Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a MAC PRO running OS 10.6.2. In trying to do Empty

I have a MAC PRO running OS 10.6.2. In trying to do Empty Trash (OPTION>EMPTY TRASH) I get an Error of -8003 every time and it will not continue to empty. Unfortunately I have lots (100G or so) in the TRASH. What can I do to get rid of the trash? [email protected]
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

You can use this utility, Trash It, to trash all the files from your Trash can even if it shows any errors. This application will force your Mac to empty the trash !

This application helps you if ;

1. You can't get rid of trash items manually

2. You can't move items to the trash

3. You have a large number of items to delete (i.e., previous system folders)

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks