Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

how do I transfer my sms from an iphone to another phone

Customer Question

how do I transfer my sms from an iphone to another phone?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.

Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

If your iPhone is 3.0 or later, you can use the built-in function to Forward SMS

1) Open SMS that you want to transfer or forward
2) Tap EDIT at the top of the screen
3) Check off the message(s) you'd like to forward
4) Tap FORWARD at the bottom right of the screen

(only click accept after it worked)

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What I want is to have all my sms messages to another phone, just like I can transfer my telephone calls
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Are you using a PC or Mac ?

And which is your other phone ? iPhone ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am using a mac and my other phone is a Nexus One
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Okay...i didn't found anything than this application, iSMS.
I'm afraid I'm out of ideas, i will opt out and open this question to other experts.

(only click accept after it worked)

Best Regards,

Edited by Ashik on 4/1/2010 at 7:14 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok thank you for trying
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 4 years ago.
hello there! I have been researching your question and from what i can see there is only a way to export to a pdf or csv file however the nexus one will not looks at those files as types to import. If anything the csv might come up as a contact info. So in short without unlocking your nexus one os and the apples os then converting them to the file type that the nexus one uses for saving texts. All this is possible but extremely hard.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How about I switch sim cards from my iphone to my Nexus One and vice versal?
So the iphone doesnt save anything to the simcard ( apart from your number) it uses profiles saved in itunes. You can try it however.