Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

when i slid to my next screen of icons, it gets stuck half

Customer Question

when i slid to my next screen of icons, it gets stuck half way through then freezes up. after about 4 mins it reboots and it happens again. if i keep it on the first page of icons no prob, but as soon as i try to slide it over, gets stuck again. if i go on line, no problem...i can zip all over the page btw it is jailbroken
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

May be a small reset will help.

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to normal. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks