Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.

I have uploaded 43 pictures on I photo. I cant find and/or

I have uploaded 43 pictures on I photo. I can't find and/or figure out how to put them in an email to send. Can you help me, please?
I have a macBook Pro
Are all the pictures in a single event? And which version of iphoto are you using?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry... I don't know what you mean by a single event and I don't know which version of iphoto I'm using
To tell which version of iphoto your using can be done by clicking iphoto in the file menu and then click about iphoto.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have iphoto 6
In the file menu do you see share?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes I do.
Ok, Make sure all the files you want to e-mail are highlighted. Then click on share at the top. If you have apple mail setup then you can choose the e-mail option. If you don't have mail setup then you will need to export the pictures. This can be done by have the pictures highlighted then going to file export.

With both of these options you can just the size of them to make it easier to e-mail them.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't have apple mail. I'll have to export them, where do I send them?
I would export them to you desktop, then attach the files to the e-mail you want to send. After your done with the export files you can trash them, because the originals are still in your iphoto library.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I will try that and I probably should have waited till morning to get involved with this. It's after 11 pm and I'm having difficulty understanding. I don't know a lot about the mac so it takes me longer to get through it. Can I touch base with you tommorrow?
Sure thing, I should be around tomorrow.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks very much. How will I contact you?
through this question will work.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK, thanks very much. I'll contact you tomorrow after I've tried to send these photos.
Sure thing, let me know when your ready.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I've been trying to export my photos to the desktop. Each time I attach the file to an email, it just sends the last one I clicked on. I've tried 4 times and have been at this for a long time.
I'm obviously not highlighting correctly and to tell you the truth, I'm so frustrated that I think I'll print the pics and send them through usps.
What are you using to try and e-mail the photos out?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm trying to highlight the photos, click on share and then save it to the desktop. Then I go to my email and attach the file from the desktop. It works but just one picture transmits.
Are using Apple's mail application or something through a web browser?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't have Apple's mail. I'm using Firefox and my email is
Ok, sorry for the miss understanding. For getting those pictures into an e-mail you will need to add them one at a time. Web base e-mails don't let you add more then one file at a time. You can send more then one file in an e-mail just not attach more then one at a time.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that I have to highlight one photo, click share and save to the desktop and do that for as many photos I want to send? If so, do I then attach them to the same email, one at a time?
That is right. You can highlight all the photos you want to share from iphoto. Once they are on the desktop, you will need to attach them to the same e-mail one at a time.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I got it now, thanks very much!
No problem, glad it's working for you.