Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Ive lost Apple ID AND password. (i know, I in the

I've lost Apple ID AND password. (i know, I in the world...) Long story. I've tried everything. I think at this point I need new security 'words' but am unable to find the forum or listener to work this out.
Initial subscription went fine, I even validated a 25 dollar gift but now I'm locked out. p.s. The email "willette failed for whatever reason. I tried cuting off my spam blocker', but still 'no go'. Somewhere in the process, the "1" in my address, accidently got by me switched to an "!" .I was already a technophobic crazed lunatic when I discovered the error. At this point, I don't Know how to get past my 'disability' to try and FIX the 'disability' ... (lost ID , password.)

My phone # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN --- BONAFIDE email [email protected]
I'm at your mercy and evidently unable to turn a light switch ON without! 100 kazillion units of gratitude to any and all who grace me with their time or efforts.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Your email will not come through JustAnswer blocks it. Is this a address?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't understand "Just answer it" or what a """ address is. I don't know if there's any sort of solution here. Why would any kind of program block my e-mail? My mail generic Gmail thru Google.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
I meant you can't give me your email address in this window it is blocked, not your email at home. Ok you are on Google that is what I needed. I'm a bit confused because you said you lost your Apple ID not your Google ID. What exactly did you lose?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
when I go to iTunes and attempt to sign-in, I am first asked for apple ID, then my password. Since I have neither I'm stuck on the "forgot uour ID? When I pursue their query I hit the password XXXXX one or the other, neither willing. Before trying this path, I reached a page that had a request for an ID and a Password, as if 'they' were going to allow me chance to start fresh . It froze on the 2nd question. I realize now that 'Just Answer' is the forum we're engaging in now.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
OK so the problem is that you can't log in to your iTunes account and that is it right?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Go to the forgot my password XXXXX and then click cancel. It will bring you to another page that has a link on the bottom of it that says "Forgot Your Apple ID?" Click on the link. There you can enter in the email address that you can't access and a new one. A customer service rep can help you from there.