Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience
27955634

I downloaded a 15 hour book to my iPod Touch. The book is

I downloaded a 15 hour book to my iPod Touch. The book is in music. I would like to leave the book, go to music and after a time return to the book. The book is downloaded from my local library. Can I fastforward the book?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 7 years ago.

Audiobooks in itunes should remember their position by default. If the audiobook is marked as normal music, select the audiobook files in iTunes, and choose the "Get Info" option from the File menu.

From that window, choose the Options tab, and under the Media Kind drop list, change it to Audiobook. You can also make sure that the "Remember playback position" option is checked.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have additional questions regarding the issue.