Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a new MAC laptop and have difficulty downloading new

Customer Question

I have a new MAC laptop and have difficulty downloading new messages. The last one received was 2/26/2010. My iPhone has intermittermently experienced problems as of late, however, ot as much. They are synced and that works fine. I am NOT tech savy and don't even know if I have POP or Imap! What I need is simlple instructions to get this thing corrected etc.

OBJECTIVES: Get new downloads on laptop, delete messages on iPhone and MAC simultaneously, get new downloads on iPhone consistently, delete same messages in server. There must be others, but these are the major ones for now.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Click on the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, on the drop down go to About this Mac and tell me the System Version, the Processor and the Memory.

What email program are you using on the Mac? What service (Yahoo, MobileMe, etc...)?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
MAC OS X
GMAIL
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
What email program are you using?

Still need :

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Disregard
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Disregard. Thanks.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
OK good luck