Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

Im trying to install Quicken 2007 on my computer and when

I'm trying to install Quicken 2007 on my computer and when it gets to the Installing part it says: Searching:Macintosh HD and just stays there indefinitely. I tried selecting both Macintosh HD and Applications Folder as Destinations and there is no difference. It just gets stuck here.
Please help!
Hello, I am John Cappuccio, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

When Quicken is searching a previous version on your Macintosh HD you should have a "Skip" button there

Please click it so Quicken can continue to install

Thank you

John Cappuccio

*** 3 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1* Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2* Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3* Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Unfortunately, the only button available is Stop.
What exact Mac OS X version do you have ?

Go to apple icon, then About this Mac. You will see the version number under "Mac OS X"

Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Version 10.6.2
Ok

Please try to install it using another user account in your Mac.

If you don't have any other account or don't know how to create a new one, please let me know.

Thank you

John Cappuccio
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Aleluya!!
Thanks John!!

You are very welcome!

If you want me to help you again on JustAnswer.com, just start your question with my name JOHN CAPPUCCIO

Thank you!!!