Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

Hi, I recently have purchased an ipod touch. Within two weeks

Hi, I recently have purchased an ipod touch. Within two weeks of having it, it was frozen so I had to restore it. After it was restored I was obviously able to obtained the music that was on my computer but the music I had purchased from the itunes store from my itouch I am no longer able to access. I have all of the receipts how do I get these songs back?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.

You can contact iTunes support via email, let them know what happened, and they can authorize you to re-download the songs. To get in contact, go to the iTunes support page, choose the Music Purchases category on the left, and the Lost or Missing Items sub-category. Then, you'll see an Email Us option come up.

Just explain the situation, and they'll take care of you.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have additional questions regarding the issue.