Ruben G.
Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of Mac software/hardware training and support experience.
47375566

My mix Cds are coming out as one song per album, rather than

Customer Question

My mix Cd's are coming out as one song per album, rather than one icon for the mix cd with all the songs in it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 years ago.
Which program are you using to burn the CDs?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm using the program, itunes to download and organize all my music. When I try to download an old mix CD that I made in the past with Windows Media Player, itunes separates the whole thing. And then i can't seem to upload the mix all together on my ipod. I'm trying to get the mix as one item on my ipod, so I can just play all the songs on the mix, but each song is coming up as a different folder.

Thanks!
Expert:  Ruben G. replied 6 years ago.
Please allow me to assist you.

The reason your tracks are being separated to different folders is because of album information for each track. Once you import your CD into iTunes, you can either 1) create a playlist and move songs there to organize or 2) right click on each song and change the album information to all be the same.

Creating a playlist and moving your songs into the playlist is best recomendation.