iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing

itunes window larger than screen

Customer Question

itunes window larger than screen
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 6 years ago.
Hi , I would like to assist you with this issue .

The fastest way to gain access to the corner to size the window is to use Spaces .

While using Spaces you can drag the window to an area on screen so you can adjust the size using the corner . Just place the window on screen while viewing Spaces so you can gain access to the lower corner .

Spaces control panel is in the Apple menu System preferences , Expose & Spaces control panel . Spaces tab.

Please turn ot on . "Enable Spaces " checked.

Set spaces to a hot key , F key , spare mouse button or corner of screen , " i use top left corner " to go in to spaces .

Here is a video below explaining what spaces does and how to use it .

Once you are familiar you can fix your problem with ease and speed up use of your Mac with extra screen space on virtual screens.

I hope this helps .