Pat, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10 years of systems administration experience in mixed Mac and Windows environments

I want to be able to take a photo and send it to someone.

Customer Question

I want to be able to take a photo and send it to someone. Don't know how to update my phone to do that.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pat replied 6 years ago.
What kind of iPhone do you have? Do you want to e-mail photos or send them as a text messge?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My phone is a 3G. I want to send from my phone to another phone. I would like to put verbage with the photo. Thanks
Expert:  Pat replied 6 years ago.
If you update your iPhone to the newest iPhone OS, it supports MMS messaging (picture messaging) when you're on a 3G network. I'm not sure about being able to piut verbage with it as I don't use MMS, but it may allow you to do that. The newest iPhone OS should be installed automatically if you connect your phone to your computer and open iTunes.
Expert:  Pat replied 6 years ago.
Before you leave me negative feedback, I would have appreiated a response. I have other suggestions which will fix your problem. You need to connect your phone to iTunes again and Click on "restore". If that doesn't work we can force your phone into recovery mode which will fix the problem.