Pat, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10 years of systems administration experience in mixed Mac and Windows environments

i have an itunes account on two computers. the computer with

i have an itunes account on two computers. the computer with most of my music has recently broken and no longer works. is there a way for me to get that music on my working computer?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pat replied 6 years ago.
What kind of computer is the broken one? What kind of computer is the functional one? Does the broken computer still power up at all?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the broken computer is a pc and the working one is a mac. right now it is not turning on.
Expert:  Pat replied 6 years ago.
If I were there I would remove the hard drive from the dead PC and then use a SATA to USB adapter (possibly IDE to USB depending on what kind of drive is in the PC) to connect the old PC drive to my Mac. You can then copy files from the PC drive right onto your Mac. If you're not very comfortable working with technology, you might want to hire someone to do this for you.