Pat
Pat, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10 years of systems administration experience in mixed Mac and Windows environments
26638196

I have changed my e-mail server from Entourage to Web mail

I have changed my e-mail server from Entourage to Web mail at Cox. I can get to my e-mails after checking in with cox and the web (two sign ins) but I can't get the e-mails to just come up from the stamp i-con on the desk top. I could do that on Entourage and it is certainly much easier. Jeanne Smith
What version of Mac OS X are you running? Click the apple menu at the top left of the screen and choose "About This Mac" and it will tell you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My version is 10.5.8
Thanks Jeanne Smith
Looks like Cox cable has comprehensive directions on their website. I found this link for you:

http://support.cox.com/sdccommon/asp/contentredirect.asp?sprt_cid=cacecd0e-e21f-483f-a50e-c3c194eddd5d

That has a step by step configuration guide for Mail. Let me know if you have any problems.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for the help. I got it.