Travis, Mac-Trained Product Designer
Experience:  19+ Years of Mac Experience, BSA in Design and 6 Years of Mac Training from University of Cincinnati

This is SteveSA7,regarding my reply to your request. I did

Customer Question

This isCustomerregarding my reply to your request. I did find your reply in the spam
filter of the Yahoo server . So, I had previously cancelled my credit card authorization
of $14 and $18 . I have not looked at your answer. If you're willing to still provide some
guidance I'll set up a new account with a different number. Illustrator CS2 will not open in new OS 10.6.2. Dumped preferences ,restarted. Reinstall,restarted. Photoshop CS2 and all other apps work fine.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Travis replied 6 years ago.
If the following suggestions work, please let me know and you can Accept the answer (and if possible, leave positive feedback). If not, please DO NOT Accept the answer. Instead, let me know and we'll try some more things or I can refer you to another Expert who may be able to help you further.

No problem on the cancellation. I'm here to help.

There is a known conflict that many people are having right now. Go to the link below and follow the onscreen instructions. If this doesn't fix the issue, let me know and I'll continue to help you troubleshoot this.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the expert advice. I was getting nowhere with Adobe.Then I had problems negotiating the JustAnswer web site. An earlier response went to the spam filter on the server. With your answer Illustrator
now opens.
Expert:  Travis replied 6 years ago.
Glad I could help. Thanks for "Accepting" my answer!

If you have any future questions, please feel free to ask for me by name. I'd be honored to help again.

Also, if you have time and see fit, positive feedback is greatly appreciated as well!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did respond and I did thank you. Your solution was the correct. Adobe support is poor.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I did find your service helpful. As it turned out I paid for it twice,because I had trouble navigating your web site. As your email arrives today I am having Adobe Illustrator printing issues again. If I'm unable to sort it out I'll contact you Travis. Thank you.