Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am trying to retrieve blocked emails from my hotmail account.

I am trying to retrieve blocked emails from my hotmail account. The sender's email address was mistakenly blocked and therefore I have not received emails since about the middle of January 2010. I would really like to retrieve the blocked emails and am willing to pay the expert as I would like this problem resolved today if possible. Is this problem rectifiable or am I wasting my time.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

Open up your Browser and goto hotmail.com and sign in to your account. Click on the Options on the top right and click More Options.
graphic
Under Junk Email, click "Safe and Blocked Senders".
graphic

Now, click Blocked Senders
graphic

Select the blocked email from the list and click '<<Remove From the List' button. This will unblock the email address. And you'll start receiving new emails from that address
graphic

Best Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No Ashik I know how to remove the sender from the blocked list I am to get the emails that were sent to me. As this sender was blocked I have not received any of the emails. I want the emails back from two weeks ago.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The emails should be from the middle of January this year. I need the emails, I have unblocked this sender but I need the emails that were sent to me. It's a very urgent matter. Can you help me retrieve the emails from the middle of january.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry but you can't recover messages that didn't received to your account that you're blocked. You will need to ask the senders to resend the messages. I know this is not the answer you want, but there is no known way to retrieve those messages. To know more about it, you have to contact Hotmail help.

I know this is not the answer you want, but i don't have a good answer for you. So click accept only if you are satisfied with my answer. Please don't accept if you are not satisfied with my answer..

Best Regards,