Pat
Pat, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10 years of systems administration experience in mixed Mac and Windows environments
26638196

Ive emailed photos from my LG TSAX245 cellphone to my email

I've emailed photos from my LG TSAX245 cellphone to my email on a Mac OS X 10.5. (There seems to be no other way to get them there, as I see). Anyway, I'm wondering if there's a way now that I could edit those pictures on iphoto? Can I move them from email to my photo gallery? Or what? thanks!
Lindy
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pat replied 7 years ago.
If you find the photos in your Pictures folder, you can drag them onto the iPhoto icon and release them and iPhoto will import them. You can find your Pictures folder by clicking Finder, which will open a finder window in your home folder where you will see a folder called pictures. Open that and you'll see the images that were downloaded. Just drag and drop those into iPhoto and you're set.