Pat, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10 years of systems administration experience in mixed Mac and Windows environments

we are getting charges to our account that we have not made,I

we are getting charges to our account that we have not made,I have tried to close this account but cannot access itunes account.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pat replied 6 years ago.
Apple can be rather hard to get ahold of when it comes to customer service on the iTunes store. I suggest you call your credit card company and tell them that your iTunes account has been hacked and that you want them to stop all future charges related to that account. They'll be able to do that and probably can reverse the charges on any unauthorized purchases that have been made.

You could also try using Apple's password XXXXX tool located here:

This will allow you to get your account password XXXXX should allow you to change it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I think that we discovered that our account was used by my sons friend so now we have been able to change our password,I believe my responsibility to pay is still mine to take care of and hope that what fees you requested are taken care of from my end of this transmission.I really appreciate the insight you have been able give.
Expert:  Pat replied 6 years ago.
No problem, I'm glad you got it resolved. As a general rule, its a good idea to change passwords on things every 6 months or immediately after you lose any of your devices that have passwords stored in them (ipod touch, iphone, computer, blackberry, etc)