Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience
27955634

HI WE LOST OUR CREDIT CARD AND HAD TO CHANGE IT ...YOU TRIED

Customer Question

HI WE LOST OUR CREDIT CARD AND HAD TO CHANGE IT ...YOU TRIED TO BILL US AND YOU NOW HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER SO WE DO NOT HAVE E-MAIL ANY LONGER... I HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO GIVE YOU A NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO PAY FOR OUR SERVICE ... WE HAVE BEEN WITH MOBELEME FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS AND I GUESS I DONT REMEMBER OUR PASSWORDS... HELP THANKS. KANDLE ANDERSON
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer

JustAnswer isn't affiliated with Apple or MobileMe. We help you with Apple related problems, but we're not Apple. In regards XXXXX XXXXX MobileMe situation, visit Apple.com/support/mobileme. Choose "Account & Billing" from the support categories down the page, then Renew & Re-activate. Then you can either follow the instructions for renewing, or chat with a MobileMe advisor to resolve the situation.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions regarding the issue.