Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have no been happy with this service and I want to cancel

Customer Question

I have no been happy with this service and I want to cancel my account immediately. I paid $13 for an original answer and a monthly membership but I havent gotten what I paid for. I Got one answer to my original question but it didn’t work and Ive been trying to ask another and reply with no response back. I want to be reimbursed my last automatic deduction from my account which was taken out the 29th of January.
Andrea McLearen [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry about that, your question had closed somehow. I'd like to help you. Okay..So do you still need help or a refund ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Id like to go ahead and close my account and get a $13 refund. Ill pay for the first time I ask my question but not again b/c I never got an actual answer. Ive gone to another source for Mac help. Thank you!
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Since you didn't accepted the answer yet, all the money is still your's. Just mail into [email protected] and they'll refund all your money including your first payment.

Best Regards,