Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

only question is why isnt software includwe for time machine

Customer Question

only question is why isn't software includwe for time machine to use epson printrer utility ? BEFORE i PAID 300.00 FOR TIME ACHINE i HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING A PRINTER LIST OR UTILITY SOFTWARE wHY MUST i PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN MY PURCASE OF TIME MACHINE
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 7 years ago.
Hi ,
I would like to assist you with this .

Please can you explain the problem in full .

Please can reply and provide me full details of the computer , OSX version , Mac model number , part number , age , any additional extras like memory that was installed and the screen size of the imac or laptop if possible.

I need to know exactly what Mac you are using , also are you under warranty?

You can collect much of this info on the Mac via the Apple menu , About this Mac , More info .

I await your reply ,

Thanks .

Edited by iteachmac on 2/1/2010 at 3:56 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Modwl is G5 operating system is leopard also am usiny mac book pro with snow leopard cannot access printer utility on either computet time machine and mac probook purchased in jan 2010
Expert:  iteachmac replied 7 years ago.
Please can you elaborate on

"cannot access printer utility on either computer time machine and mac"

are you sure your talking about " a time machine capsule" or an "airport wifi router" with a printer plugged via USB ?

I need all the models numbers and names for all the equipment to help listed clearly .

1
2
3
4
etc .

Thanks.