Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

can I get a driver for my U900 to go on my Macbook

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.

Most cell phones don't work with a Mac using drivers. The most they can do is share contacts via Bluetooth, or mount their internal storage like a flash drive. Try flipping through the manual that came with the phone, and see if it mentions connecting to a computer.

It's very likely that you'll only be able to use Bluetooth to share data. Make sure that under your System Preferences->Sharing, on the Mac, Bluetooth is checked. Then make sure Bluetooth is active on the phone, and go through the add a Bluetooth device setup on your Mac, under the System Preferences->Bluetooth window.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions regarding the issue.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you jesse With the help of you and my Daughter I have transferred all my phone to my Mac..Great help so once again thank you so much
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.
No problem, glad I could help.