loadedmind
loadedmind, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Several years experience as consultant, corporate I.T. & sysadmin.
24048999

My iphone displays my screen saver every 20 seconds for about

Customer Question

My iphone displays my screen saver every 20 seconds for about 5 seconds in duration before going dark for another 20 seconds.....all day long. Everything else is working fine.
Category: Mac
Expert:  loadedmind replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer

Based on the research I've done regarding your problem, it looks like your best bet might be to take it to a local Apple Store and schedule a time for a "Genius" to look it over. If you live too far from a store or it's too inconvenient, I would recommend you contact the folks at Apple (1-800-my-iphone) to provide you with a viable solution.

Regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm not going to pay for that answer. I already know I can take my phone to Apple and pay alot of money to get it looked at. Does anyone know how to fix this without taking it to the shop?