iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing

I have a PC, and I have a music library through itunes of about

Customer Question

I have a PC, and I have a music library through itunes of about 800 songs. These were downloaded onto my ipod, which has since been stolen. I got an iphone 3G, and attempted to transfer/sync my music library onto the iphone. Only about 400 songs transfered, and the rest will not go over. I have tried everything, including making a separate folder with the music and going at it from that angle. Any thoughts? Some of the music was put onto my computer via CD, and some was purchased via itunes. (CDs were stolen too, so I no longer have them). Help?!
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 6 years ago.
Hi ,
I would like to assist your with this problem.

If you speak to Apple about your stolen ipod or computer they will enable you to download all your purchased content once more . This is only by request and not normal running of the store or a itunes option .

You need to arrange this Via phone call with Apple.

Please call your nearest Apple dealer and ask for itunes assistance.
Explain your problem to the support handler .

Please follow Apple support instructions to get your Music and ipod re-acquainted :)

I hope this helps ,

Thanks .