Pat
Pat, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10 years of systems administration experience in mixed Mac and Windows environments
26638196

I have never been able to use Mac Mail because I dont remember

I have never been able to use Mac Mail because I don't remember the password. Can you help me?
The password XXXXX need is the password XXXXX your e-mail account. What type of e-mail account is this? Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, or mail from your ISP would be common types of e-mail accounts.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The email I used to query you was my aol mail address. My Mac address [email protected] Does this help?
I cannot see that address, our service blanks out personal information automatically. Which e-mail address would you like to check using Mac Mail? Just tell me what comes after the @ in your address.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
mac.com
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What I basically need to know is where in Mac Mail is there a menu that I can say "I forgot my password"? All other email places like aol or yahoo have a link that says "Forgot Password?" but I can find that anywhere in Mac Mail. Is there such a thing for Mac Mail?
If you are talking about MobileMe, the Apple based e-mail service, then just go in your web browser to www.mac.com. There is a link for "forgot password" that will allow you to recover your password.